- UPS Replacement Battery Pack for APC RBC2
- 6 Volt Battery
- Manufactured to the exact specifications as OEM batteries
- ASSEMBLED IN USA
Replacement Battery Pack for APC RBC2 Battery Contents
- Maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery with suspended electrolyte
- RBC Assemblies come complete with all required connectors, cable, fuses and metal enclosures where applicable. "No Assembly Required"
- Pre-Charged, Can be used immediately.
- Plug and Play and Hot Swappable compatible to simplify installation
- Installation and Recycling guide included with product
- Expected Battery Life: 3-5 Years
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity 12V 7.2AH
- Battery Type Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Expected Battery Life (years) 3 -5
- RBC Quantity 1
- Length: 5.94 inches (151 mm)
- Width: 2.52 inches (64 mm)
- Height: 3.70 inches (94 mm)
- Weight: 5.50 lbs (2.50 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 6.10 lbs. (2.77 kg)
- Color: Black
- Operating Environment: 32-104 deg F (0 - 40 deg. C)
- Storage Temperature: 5-113 deg F (-15 - 45 deg. C)
- Operating Elevation: 0-10000 Feet (0-3000 Meters)
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0-95%
- Meets or exceeds the original UPS manufacturer's specifications
- UPC Bar Code # 859952003054
This warranty comes with every Upgrade Parts Company (“UPC”) battery purchased and applies to Upgrade Parts Company branded batteries only.
UPGRADE PARTS COMPANY LIMITED WARRANTY
Upgrade Parts Company, Inc. ("UPC") warrants only to the original purchaser that: 1) this battery is free of defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from date of purchase and 2) prior to installation or use, the state of charge of this battery has been maintained at a level equal to or greater than the minimum level considered necessary under industry standards for batteries to perform effectively upon their use or installation. If adjustment is necessary due to a defect in material or workmanship, or state of charge below minimum industry standards prior to installation or use, and the battery is not merely discharged after installation or use, then upon return of the battery to an authorized dealer within 2 years from the date of original purchase in its original packaging or packaging that provides adequate protection of the product for the shipment, it will be replaced free of charge (except for taxes, where applicable). Please contact our RMA service agent at (561) 316-7549 or via e-mail at email@example.com, to obtain an RMA number.
Be sure to have the following information available:
- Proof of purchase (i.e. sales receipt, invoice, packing slip, credit card statement). *
- Description of problem.
- Product name, model number and serial number.
- Where and when it was purchased.
- Contact information: First and last name, phone/fax number, return ship-to address, and e-mail address.
* (A proof of purchase is required for warranty purposes).
Upon receiving your information, our service agent will issue you an RMA number, along with shipping instructions, so that you may return your defective item.
FOR WARRANTY SERVICE, RETURN THE BATTERY IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING OR PACKAGING THAT PROVIDES ADEQUATE PROTECTION OF THE PRODUCT FOR THE SHIPMENT TO THE UPC DEALER WHERE THE BATTERY WAS PURCHASED OR CALL (561) 316-7549. ALL BATTERIES ARE DESIGNED TO MEET ORIGINAL UPS/SMART-UPS PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS. IF THIS BATTERY SHOULD MATERIALLY FAIL DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL CONTROL THE TERMS FOR ADJUSTMENT. UPC’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OF THE BATTERY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS STATED ABOVE, UPC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY EXPENSES FOR INSTALLATION, ELECTRICAL SYSTEM TESTS, CHARGING A BATTERY, LOSS OF TIME, OR OTHER EXPENSES WHICH WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DAMAGE TO THE BATTERY CAUSED BY ABUSE OR NEGLECT, A FAILURE TO KEEP THE BATTERY PROPERLY MAINTAINED, FIRE, COLLISION, EXPLOSION, FREEZING, OR THEFT.
THE WARRANTY DESCRIBED IN THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
NOTE: SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.